We are very proud to announce that our Selby branch at Scott Road has received a commendation from the Selby District Disability Forum as a disabled-friendly shop for the following reasons:
- We provide a personal shopping assistant to assist people with a disability if requested
- Back access to the store is provided for those needing it
- Good floor surface throughout for ease-of-access
- Goods well-displayed and generally accessible
- Exemplary staff attitude – clear to respond when help clearly needed creating a special, individual shopping experience
We strive to provide excellent service and an inclusive environment for all our customers and we’d like to thank the Selby District Disability Forum for honouring us with this commendation.
The Selby District Disability Forum are a group of volunteers who meet regularly to look at how to make life better for disabled people in the Selby area.
Find out more about the SDDF in Selby at their website or on Facebook
More information about our Selby branch