The suspension system on your car is what gives you a smooth comfortable drive and stops you feeling all those lumps and bumps in the road so much. It keeps your tyres firmly in contact with the road surface, it assists braking and road handling too. It’s one of those things you don’t notice while driving as the performance in the suspension system decreases gradually.
What are the signs my suspension may be failing?
- The front of your car may dip when braking
- Is the car handling poorly?
- Can you feel those lumps and bumps in the road a little more?
- Can you hear a knocking / rattling sound while driving?
- Are your tyres wearing unevenly?
As safety is paramount, if you suspect you may have a problem with your suspension, do come in and see us as soon as possible as worn suspension will increase your vehicles stopping distance. The earlier the problem is discovered the less damage there may be.
We are happy to offer you a FREE Check with no-obligation to proceed with any requirements you may have. We will then provide a competitive quote for any work that may be needed.
Find your nearest branch and chat to us.